Nasi Pecel / Pecel Rice - Blitar - East Java
Pecel rice is one of the unique food culture East Java.vegetable when served with Present.a spices made from beans, brown sugar, lime leaves, chili and sauce taste.
The classic Javanese spicy peanut sauce.
Make it up in large batches because it will stay fresh in or out of the refrigerator for weeks. Then mix a few tablespoons with warm water whenever you want some gado-gado or nasi pecel.
1½ cup raw peanuts
10 small red chilis
2 large red chilis
2 tsp asem tua [mature tamarind]
6 lime leaves
2 cloves garlic
2 thumb-sized pieces of kencur
2 tsp salt
about ¼ cup gula jawa [palm sugar]
1. Fry peanuts in oil for about 3 minutes
2. Crush peanuts to a fine powery paste in a lemper
3. Remove peanut mixture to a separate container
4. Crush remaining ingredients in a lemper
5. Add peanuts and mix well.
Topic: Nasi Pecel
No comments found.